Fire Dawgs Carpet Cleaning Services
CARPET CLEANING INDIANAPOLIS
There are dozens of options when choosing a carpet cleaning company to come inside your home and help you with your needs. How do you choose? There are some really good companies that perform carpet cleaning so we won’t try to gain your trust by putting down our peers. We will tell you how we practice business every day and specifically what steps our carpet cleaning division will take to provide you with our award winning service.
Fire Dawgs’ Guiding Principle: Treat every customer the way you would want your family to be treated.
Fire Dawgs’ Mission: Build community leaders and master technicians while providing award winning service.
At Fire Dawgs, we believe it’s important for you to understand the way we look at business and the way we invest in our staff. It’s important to cultivate a sense of community, leadership and have our technicians look at their craft as something they want to master. This instills confidence in our team and customers so they know that we will stand behind our work. Our guiding principles and mission are also meant to assure our customers that we truly hope to build a long term relationship with both them personally and the community that they live in.
Our 8 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Regarding our service, we use an 8 Step Process for our introductory package that we call ‘The Works’
- Step 1 – The Assessment: This is where we will go over the carpet with our customer and identify any problem areas before we begin our work. If you have anything specifically that you would like to receive special attention, this is the time to let us know
- Step 2 – Vacuum: Our team will vacuum your carpet in order to pull up any dry particulates that may be at the root of the fiber thereby standing the carpet fiber up and ensuring that we have prepared the carpet for optimal steam cleaning conditions.
- Step 3 – HVAC Securement: Our team will seal off the doorway in which our hoses will make entry into the home in order to keep your cool air inside the home during the warmer months and your warm air inside the home during the cold months.
- Step 4 – Corner Guard Placement: Using our Fire Hydrant Corner Guards, we will protect the corner walls from our hoses while we move about the home. This is not a huge concern but an extra level of protection that we provide to put your mind at ease.
- Step 5 – Pre-Treatment: Using a Carpet & Rug Institute approved detergent, we will pre-treat the carpet to ensure that our Steam Clean does the best job that it possibly can! Since our products are CRI approved, you can rest easy knowing that they are safe for family and pets.
- Step 6 – Steam Clean: Using the industry leading Butler System Truckmount, we next will perform the Steam Cleaning of your carpet. Operating at temperatures of 180-280 degrees Fahrenheit, our hot water steam clean and extraction will truly provide you with an industry leading steam clean. Our process is preferred because it ensure that we are removing dirt at the bottom of the fibers and not just the top.
- Step 7 – Deodorizer: Our detergent has a deodorizer that will leave your carpet both looking and smelling clean.
- Step 8 – Advanced Drying Technology: While we break down and finish up the steam clean, we will also have another team member putting down 360 degree fans to drastically help with the standard 4-6 hour dry time (Dry time is different for each based on the type of carpet, conditions in home, etc.). We also recommend customers turning on ceiling fans on inside their home or turning the van from their HVAC system from ‘Auto’ to ‘On’ to help speed up the drying process.
This thorough and meticulous 8 step process will ensure that your carpet has received the top notch service that you are looking for. However, we do have an add on package that we call the “Ultimate Package” which is an additional charge. This process includes two additional steps:
Our Ultimate Carpet Cleaning Package
Step 9 – Light Furniture Moving: In our Works Package, we ask customers move any furniture that they would want us to clean underneath. However, in the Ultimate Package, we will ensure that you have a 2 Man Team that can take care of any lifting that you may need performed. This does exclude Heavy Items such as china cabinets, armoires, large dressers, full bedroom suites, etc. Please call or email if you have questions or need clarification.
Step 10 – Scotchgard: We highly recommend using Scotchgard after every steam clean, but it is completely optional. For perspective, when you buy your carpet, it comes with a layer of protection. Over time, that fades away and exposes the carpet to absorbing stains, spills, etc. Scotchgard encapsulates the carpet fiber giving you a layer of protection and gives you a fighting change to clean up those spills and stains without the liquid or material penetrating the carpet fiber.
Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning Indianapolis
- Removes trapped pollutants such as allergens, pet dander, lead, and everyday dirt and dust.
- Kills bacteria thriving in carpet fibers.
- Clears out dust mite infestations.
- Prevents mold and mildew growth.
- Prolongs the life of your carpets.
- Enhances the cleanliness and appearance of your home.
- In most cases, it maintains your carpet’s warranty.
What You Can Expect from Our Indianapolis Carpet Cleaning
When you call Fire Dawgs for residential or commercial carpet cleaning in Indianapolis, you can expect our team to arrive in clearly marked vans and perform our service with professionalism. For us, this starts with your first impression of the company, followed by our customer service from the scheduling team, the service from our technicians and the follow ups you will receive via phone and email after the service to make sure you are satisfied.
Our staff are Carpet Cleaning Technicians by the IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), our company is also accredited by the IICRC and we only use detergents approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute. Our trained carpet cleaning professionals will treat your home or property as if it were our own and will wear protective foot coverings to ensure your carpets and flooring stay clean and beautiful.
We employ a method of carpet cleaning called hot water extraction that uses high heat steam and suction to completely sanitize your carpets. We also utilize a PH balanced pre-treatment solution that will break up the oil and soil that is embedded in your carpet fibers. We know that you may have questions before your carpet cleaning service, and we are here to help! Check out the pre-arrival information below for helpful information about how to get the most out of your carpet cleaning Indianapolis service.
We gladly accept Cash, Check, Visa and Mastercard! Here are key points when deciding on how to prepare for carpet cleaning:
- Please remove any large or loose debris prior to our arrival.
- Please move any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. to ensure we cover the largest surface area possible.
- Please remove and valuable and breakable items to areas that we will not be working if possible.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies or skirts on upholstered furniture that may be touching the carpet.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning crew won’t disturb them.
- We do everything to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not always be obtained with steam cleaning alone. In most cases, pet urine or contamination will require an Enzyme cleaner or sub-surface extraction which is an additional charge due to the process and solutions required
- Regarding the kiddos, we ask that you keep an eye on them during the cleaning process. We do not want them touching the hot hoses that delivers the high temperature water.
- Furniture items removed from the carpet prior to cleaning should remain off the carpet for at least 10 hours or until carpet dries completely.
- To prevent re-soiling, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
Schedule an appointment
Call our Indianapolis carpet cleaners at (317) 291-3294 or Contact Us Online the next time you need professional carpet cleaning Indianapolis. While we are there, if you have a need for any of our additional services such as Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Window Cleaning, Christmas Light Set Up or Chimney Sweep, let our carpet technicians know and they can arrange an estimate with the technicians of those respective divisions!