Fire Dawgs Carpet Cleaning Services
CARPET CLEANING BROWNSBURG
Carpet Cleaning Brownsburg IN
Brownsburg, Indiana used to be more known for its farmland and space and while it still has plenty of that more people have flocked there thanks to it’s great schools and new housing developments. It has had and will probably continue to have an increase in growth every year. One way to guarantee this growth and interest for new home buyers is to of course continue to take care of the city and that includes residents and business owners taking care of their own property. That is why we are proud to offer carpet cleaning Brownsburg IN can rely upon. We love seeing the happy faces of all our satisfied clients!
2011 – 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner!
A highly reviewed company, Fire Dawgs Carpet Cleaning takes pride in offered the best customer service around. Our company and employees are screened, trustworthy and professionally trained. Our business is certified in the work we do and we promise we never overbook so that we can take the time and care your carpets need. We are locally owned and feel we offer an affordable solution to great carpet care.
About our Brownsburg IN Carpet Cleaning:
There are dozens of options when choosing a carpet cleaning companion Brownsburg to come inside your home and help you with your needs. How do you choose? There are some really good companies that perform carpet cleaning Brownsburg, so we won’t try to gain your trust by putting down our peers. However, we will tell you how we practice business every day and specifically what steps our Brownsburg carpet cleaning division will take to provide you with our award winning service.
Fire Dawgs’ Guiding Principle: Treat every customer the way you would want your family to be treated.
Fire Dawgs’ Mission: Build community leaders and master technicians while providing award winning service.
At Fire Dawgs, we believe it’s important for you to understand the way we look at business and the way we invest in our staff. It’s important to cultivate a sense of community, leadership and have our technicians look at their craft as something they want to master. This instills confidence in our team and customers so they know that we will stand behind our work. Our guiding principles and mission are also meant to assure our customers that we truly hope to build a long term relationship with both them personally and the community that they live in.
Our 8 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Regarding our service, we use an 8 Step Process for our introductory package that we call ‘The Works’
- Step 1 – The Assessment: This is where we will go over the carpet with our customer and identify any problem areas before we begin our work. If you have anything specifically that you would like to receive special attention, this is the time to let us know
- Step 2 – Vacuum: Our team will vacuum your carpet in order to pull up any dry particulates that may be at the root of the fiber thereby standing the carpet fiber up and ensuring that we have prepared the carpet for optimal steam cleaning conditions.
- Step 3 – HVAC Securement: Our team will seal off the doorway in which our hoses will make entry into the home in order to keep your cool air inside the home during the warmer months and your warm air inside the home during the cold months.
- Step 4 – Corner Guard Placement: Using our Fire Hydrant Corner Guards, we will protect the corner walls from our hoses while we move about the home. This is not a huge concern but an extra level of protection that we provide to put your mind at ease.
- Step 5 – Pre-Treatment: Using a Carpet & Rug Institute approved detergent, we will pre-treat the carpet to ensure that our Steam Clean does the best job that it possibly can! Since our products are CRI approved, you can rest easy knowing that they are safe for family and pets.
- Step 6 – Steam Clean: Using the industry leading Butler System Truckmount, we next will perform the Steam Cleaning of your carpet. Operating at temperatures of 180-280 degrees Fahrenheit, our hot water steam clean and extraction will truly provide you with an industry leading steam clean. Our process is preferred because it ensure that we are removing dirt at the bottom of the fibers and not just the top.
- Step 7 – Deodorizer: Our detergent has a deodorizer that will leave your carpet both looking and smelling clean.
- Step 8 – Advanced Drying Technology: While we break down and finish up the steam clean, we will also have another team member putting down 360 degree fans to drastically help with the standard 4-6 hour dry time (Dry time is different for each based on the type of carpet, conditions in home, etc.). We also recommend customers turning on ceiling fans on inside their home or turning the van from their HVAC system from ‘Auto’ to ‘On’ to help speed up the drying process.
This thorough and meticulous 8 step process will ensure that your carpet has received the top notch service that you are looking for. However, we do have an add on package that we call the “Ultimate Package” which is an additional charge. This process includes two additional steps:
Our Ultimate Carpet Cleaning Package
Step 9 – Light Furniture Moving: In our Works Package, we ask customers move any furniture that they would want us to clean underneath. However, in the Ultimate Package, we will ensure that you have a 2 Man Team that can take care of any lifting that you may need performed. This does exclude Heavy Items such as china cabinets, armoires, large dressers, full bedroom suites, etc. Please call or email if you have questions or need clarification.
Step 10 – Scotchgard: We highly recommend using Scotchgard after every steam clean, but it is completely optional. For perspective, when you buy your carpet, it comes with a layer of protection. Over time, that fades away and exposes the carpet to absorbing stains, spills, etc. Scotchgard encapsulates the carpet fiber giving you a layer of protection and gives you a fighting change to clean up those spills and stains without the liquid or material penetrating the carpet fiber.
Other Cleaning Services We Offer:
Besides carpet cleaning Brownsburg we also offer tile and grout cleaning, upholstery and fabric cleaning, water extraction, window cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and pressure washing.
If you need carpet cleaning Brownsburg IN can count on please consider Fire Dawgs Carpet Cleaning, and give us a call for your free estimate today! Whether residential carpet cleaning or commercial carpet cleaning, we will get the job done. We can be reached at 317-291-DAWG or via our contact page. Check out our Facebook page for reviews too!