Fire Dawgs Air Duct Cleaning Indianapolis
Air Cleaning Indianapolis Customers Trust!
Air Duct Cleaning Indianapolis
There are so many options when choosing an Indianapolis air duct cleaning company to come inside your home and help you with your needs. How do you choose? There are some really good companies that perform air duct cleaning, so we won’t try to gain your trust by putting down our peers. We will tell you how we practice business every day and specifically what steps our NADCA certified air duct cleaning division will take to provide you with our award winning service.
Fire Dawgs’ Guiding Principle: Treat every customer the way you would want your family to be treated.
Fire Dawgs’ Mission: Build community leaders and master technicians while providing award winning service.
At Fire Dawgs, we believe it’s important for you to understand the way we look at business and the way we invest in our staff. It’s important to cultivate a sense of community, leadership and have our technicians look at their craft as something they want to master. This instills confidence in our team and customers so they know that we will stand behind our work. Our guiding principles and mission are also meant to assure our customers that we truly hope to build a long term relationship with both them personally and the community that they live in.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning Indianapolis
- Improves indoor air quality
- Reduces dust and allergens
- Helps make HVAC systems more efficient
- Removes contaminants from your heating and cooling system
- Helps remove unpleasant smells, especially from pets.
What You Can Expect from Your Air Duct Cleaning Service
At Fire Dawgs we make improving your overall air quality and eliminating chances for mold and allergen buildup our top priority. Additionally, we are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaner’s Association. We go through the following steps when coming out to provide air duct cleaning in your home or office:
- Before starting, we walk you through our game plan to ensure you know everything that we will take care of during your appointment. Our NADCA certified team will provide you with an assessment where we will count the number of supply vents and returns. At this time, we will also address any concerns that you may have.
- Our team will wear booties while inside the home and use our HVAC securement to make sure that no cold air, or warm air, escapes the home while our hoses are inside the home.
- Then, we will hook up the suction line at the unit to pull the dirt and debris through our 3 stage filtration process.
- At the other end, we block off all supply vents and returns to maximize the suction.
- Next, one at a time, we go through the vents and returns with forced air whips, which break up any dirt and debris, thereby pushing it to the suction line.
- After cleaning the lines, we will use an Anti-Microbial Fogger, which we include in our standard pricing at no additional cost. This provides a sanitizing effect after our clean and kills any microbials that can not be seen by the naked eye.
- Last, we will wipe down all of the register plates with simple green.
Our company is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaner’s Association and our Operations Manager is an Air Systems Cleaning Specialist.
Contact us today for more information, or to schedule air duct cleaning Indianapolis can trust!
Indianapolis Air Duct Cleaning Before & After
Contact Us for Air Duct Cleaning in Indianapolis
Call Fire Dawgs Cleaning Services at (317) 291-3294 or Contact Us Online the next time you need professional air duct cleaning Indianapolis customers trust. We also offer the following cleaning services: dryer vent cleaning, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, or junk removal. We are proud to serve customers within a 35 mile radius of Indianapolis. We hope that you will give the experienced professionals at Fire Dawgs Cleaning Services a chance to earn your business.