Frequently Asked Questions
At Fire Dawgs, we hope to answer as many frequently asked questions about our Indianapolis cleaning service as we can. Our goal is to help our customers better understand our services and our company. If you have a question about Indianapolis pressure washing gutter cleaning, or junk removal please email us at [email protected], and we will add your question to our list. Also, feel free to call us at 317-291-3294. Our team is always here to help!
What are the Benefits of Professional Pressure Washing?
- It makes you HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY (Not scientifically proven, Bill Nye won’t return our calls)
- Removes mildew, algae, dirt, and debris from your exterior surfaces.
- Improves the curb appeal of your home and property.
- Extends the life of your outdoor surfaces, especially wood, brick, and roofing.
- Eradicates stains and streaks from your siding, roof, concrete, stonework, wood.
- Eliminates pollen, pollutants, dust, dirt, mildew, algae and bird droppings, which can all lead to negative health consequences
- Prepares surfaces for a new coat of paint or stain.
Learn more benefits of pressure washing here.
How Much Does Pressure Washing Cost?
Our Indianapolis Pressure Washing service starts at $150. This is competitive with other professional, certified, and insured pressure washing companies in our area. Visit our Pricing Page to learn more about pressure washing prices.
What's the difference between Professional Pressure Washing and DIY Pressure Washing?
There are A LOT of differences. Professional pressure washing/soft washing companies like Fire Dawgs use commercial equipment. Furthermore, we know the appropriate amount of products and water pressure to use to ensure that your property is not damaged. Learn more about the differences of professional vs. DIY pressure washing here.
How can Fire Dawgs Home Services can help?
Fire Dawgs is a home services company specializing in pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning and much more.