Join the team!
Looking to start a new career at a growing and award-winning company? Then, you’ve come to the right place. If you are a highly motivated, and let’s face it, a fun person to be around, then we want to hear from you. When you become a part of the Fire Dawgs Junk Removal and Fire Dawgs Cleaning Services teams, you align yourself with a company that has values, great work ethics, and a work environment that allows you to grow and succeed.
Below you will find a list of our current careers available with a brief description. Please apply to any that are of interest to you, and we look forward to learning more about you.
Benefits: Competitive starting pay, Paid planning sessions with wealth management advisor who will build and manage a customized plan for your savings/retirement goals, Paid all inclusive vacation to be used during January, Paid holidays and Paid cell phone plan
Operations Manager – Responsibilities
· Lead with your Actions! Our Ops Managers will spend 4 days in the field and 1 Admin/Office day
· Arrive to work 15 -30 minutes before roll call so you set the example Monday-Friday
· While the Dawgs arrive, set up clipboards and complete any tasks passed down from Supervisor
· Lead company wide roll call for respective division; this includes debriefs from the previous day’s jobs, recent news/updates and analysis on the jobs scheduled for that day
· Check in with the Scheduling team to make note of any logistical challenges
· Complete items on the Operations Manager checklist prior to leaving shop for the day
· Quality Assurance – Ride along with all Lead Techs and Crew Chiefs once a week to ensure quality of service
· Technician Training – When leading a team, take the most junior technician to train and illustrate leadership
· Work Schedule – Office Manager builds rough draft and then you will weigh in prior to sending final draft to Supervisor
· Fleet Maintenance – Ensure vehicles are being maintained per standing protocols and to specifications. This may also include scheduling and coordinating vehicles for maintenance
· Ensure that daily vehicle checks are completed and tool inventory checklist is completed. If tools are missing then coordinate replacement or repairs as necessary.
· Leaders build Leaders – Provide your team with guidance when mistakes are made about how to learn from the mistake and prevent it from happening again in the future. Embrace failures as teaching opportunities.
· Employee evaluation – Sit down with a new team member each week to discuss their concerns, questions, etc.
· Facility Maintenance – Ensure team members are completing facility maintenance tasks inside the shop and on the exterior grounds
· Identify and recognize crew members that are excelling. Identify and pull aside team members that are struggling and try to find a path forward to improve performance
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Please submit resume belo
• Perform your work with a desire to exceed our customer’s expectations
• Comfortable both performing and estimating Carpet Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning
• Candidate must be comfortable with ladder work
• Candidate must be familiar with and know the supplies and equipment necessary to perform the services
• Candidate must be comfortable performing minor maintenance and upkeep to the equipment in this division
• Work with existing fleet optimization technology to ensure we maximize the schedule jobs efficiently
• Continuously improve processes and procedures to maximize profitability without sacrificing on customer service
• Be willing to learn and utilize our CRM and Scheduling Software
• Arrive to work 15 -30 minutes before roll call so you set the example
• Complete the Crew Roll Call Checklist or Operations Manager Checklist if Ops Mgr is not Present
• Ensure Crew Chiefs fill out and complete roll call check list and tool inventory checklist daily
• Train, Learn and Teach your entry level technicians so that they are growing and you continue to lead
• The Tech will ride along with crews from the other Fire Dawgs services for a day so that they can better understand the other Fire Dawgs services
• Employee Guidance – Be open to constructive criticism, negative feedback, room for improvement and teaching opportunities; expect the same from any team members you manage and be a teacher/mentor/leader
• Facility Maintenance – Our facility will be kept organized and in visitor worthy condition. Take pride in your workstation, help keep bathroom/breakroom clean and take out trash
• Keep your rig clean! Both on the inside and outside, take pride in your daily service vehicle
• Other duties as assigned by Ownership or Customer Service Manager
Candidate must be strong in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Negotiating Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
• 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience (Required)
• 1-2 Years of Experience in the Services industry (Preferred)
• Computer knowledge, with ability to learn and become proficient with cutting edge technology
• Valid driver’s license