5 December 2017
Have you wondered: How Does Air Duct Cleaning Work? Or, Does Air Duct Cleaning Really work? These are all great questions, and we are here to help answer them. First, we really do understand why people are skeptical about whether or not air duct cleaning works. The insides of your air ducts are hidden. Additionally, there are so many scams out there advertising $49 Air Duct Cleaning. As a general rule of thumb, if you are seeing air duct cleaning advertised for less than $200, it is probably a bait and switch type marketing scheme. Learn more about how much air duct cleaning costs here.
So, How Does Air Duct Cleaning Work? (with Fire Dawgs)
Ok, now that we got all of that out of the way, let’s talk about how air duct cleaning works.
Our Indianapolis Air Duct Cleaning Process:
- Our team will provide you with an assessment where we will count the number of supply vents and returns. At this time, we will also address any concerns that you may have.
- Our team will wear booties while inside the home and use our HVAC securement to make sure that no cold air, or warm air, escapes the home while our hoses are inside the home.
- Then, we will hook up the suction line at the unit to pull the dirt and debris through our 3 stage filtration process. At the other end, we block off all supply vents and returns to maximize the suction.
- Next, one at a time, we go through the vents and returns with forced air whips, which break up any dirt and debris, thereby pushing it to the suction line.
- After cleaning the lines, we will use an Anti-Microbial Fogger, which we include in our standard pricing at no additional cost. This provides a sanitizing effect after our clean and kills any microbials that can not be seen by the naked eye.
- Finally, we will wipe down all of the register plates with simple green.
Our company is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaner’s Association and our Ops Manager is an Air Systems Cleaning Specialist. Visit our About Us page to learn more about our highly qualified team of technicians!
More Information on How Air Duct Cleaning Works
In this post, we’ve discussed how we perform air duct cleaning. We definitely can’t speak for every company out there. However, check out this post to learn about the different types of air duct cleaning. The type of air duct cleaning we use at Fire Dawgs is called Negative Air.
Finally, to learn more about How Does Air Duct Cleaning Work or to schedule a free estimate, give us a call at 317-291-3294. Or, you can Contact Us anytime here on our website.