9 March 2018
Are you looking for reliable couch cleaning Indianapolis customers can trust? Fire Dawgs provides professional couch cleaning in Indianapolis and all the surrounding areas. Fire Dawgs technicians are trained, certified, insured, uniformed, professional and ready to serve you. Additionally, we are a local veteran and firefighter owned cleaning company. Keep reading to learn more about our award-winning upholstery cleaning service.
More On Our Couch Cleaning Indianapolis Can Trust
Couches and furniture get lots of wear and tear, because we use them all the time. Couches are a place where we relax, but they’re also places where lots of accidents happen. Couches and other upholstered furniture should be cleaned twice a year, especially if you have kids and pets. However, you can probably have your furniture cleaned once a year if it doesn’t get as much traffic.
So, check that before and after picture out. Isn’t is amazing? It’s hard to visualize just how dirty your couch is until you see it after it has been cleaned. Often, we encounter couches that have had spots and stains that have set for years. Some spots can definitely be removed, it all depends on how long the spot has set. Additionally, there are many other factors that affect the success of stain removal. Learn more about spot and stain removal here. As the picture shows, our team had success removing spots and stains from this microfiber couch.
Next, we’re going to discuss how our upholstery cleaning process works. If you have any other additional questions about our couch cleaning Indianapolis customer trust, just call us. Our number is 317-291-3294. Or, you can Contact Us online anytime.
Our Indianapolis Couch Cleaning Process
- First, contact us for a free estimate. You can always contact us via phone, email, contact form, text, or Facebook message. Our team check these often, and they are ready to answer your questions. Also, be sure to let us know what material your couch is. That helps us give you accurate pricing information, as some materials may cost more to clean.
- Next, schedule your couch cleaning appointment at a time that works for you! We’ll give you an arrival window, and we’ll always call and text to let you know we’re on our way. Additionally, we will call two days after your service to ensure you’re happy!
- First, our technicians will go over the furniture with you to identify any problem areas before we begin our cleaning. Additionally, if you have anything specifically that you would like to receive special attention, this is the time to let us know!
- Fire Dawgs will seal off the doorway in which our hoses will make entry into the home. This step keeps your cool air inside the home during the warmer months. Also, it keeps your warm air inside the home during the cold months.
- Using our Fire Hydrant Corner Guards, we will protect the corner walls from our hoses while we move about the home. This step is an extra level of protection that we provide to put your mind at ease.
- We will pre-treat the couch to ensure that ourSteam Clean does the best job that it possibly can! Our products are CRI approved. So, you can rest easy knowing that they are safe for family and pets.
- Next, we use the industry leading Butler System Truckmount to steam clean upholstery. Our equipment operates at temperatures of 180-280 degrees Fahrenheit, and it will truly provide you with an industry-leading steam clean.
- Finally, we do use deodorizer at no extra cost. We want to remove bad odors and leave your furniture smelling and looking great!
Schedule Your Couch Cleaning in Indianapolis
Scheduling your couch cleaning is easy. Just give us a call at 317-291-3294. Or, contact us online anytime. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you!