Fire Dawgs Carpet Cleaning Services
CARPET CLEANING INDIANAPOLIS
Fire Dawgs knows how important it is to have clean floors in your home. Family and friends walk and play on those carpets, and we want you to know about the professional and friendly service that we offer. When you call our office, you will speak with someone who is knowledgeable about the equipment that is used and the methods of the cleaning process. A free estimate is provided, and you are under no obligation to use our services. Keep reading to learn more about our award-winning carpet cleaning Indianapolis can trust.
The innovative hot water extraction carpet cleaning process that we use will get dirt from the bottom layers of your carpet instead of only removing dirt from the top. This ensures that not only dirt is removed but pet hair and other allergens as well. The products used on carpets are safe for the entire family, including the pets. Your safety and satisfaction are our primary priorities.
Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Removes trapped pollutants such as allergens, pet dander, lead, and everyday dirt and dust.
- Kills bacteria thriving in carpet fibers.
- Clears out dust mite infestations.
- Prevents mold and mildew growth.
- Prolongs the life of your carpets.
- Enhances the cleanliness and appearance of your home.
- Maintains your carpets’ warranty.
What You Can Expect
When you call Fire Dawgs for residential or commercial carpet cleaning, you can expect our team to arrive in clearly marked vans. We only utilize professional-grade, truck-mounted carpet cleaning equipment. We are certified by the IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), and our trained carpet cleaning professionals will treat your home or property as if it were our own. We will wear protective foot coverings to ensure your carpets and flooring stay clean and beautiful.
We employ a method of carpet cleaning called hot water extraction that uses high heat steam and suction to completely sanitize your carpets. We also utilize a PH balanced pre-treatment solution that will break up the oil and soil that is embedded in your carpet fibers. We know that you may have questions before your carpet cleaning service, and we are here to help! Check out the pre-arrival information below for helpful information about how to get the most out of your carpet cleaning service.
We gladly accept Cash, Check, Visa and Mastercard! Here are key points when deciding on how to prepare for carpet cleaning:
- Please thoroughly vacuum all rooms to be cleaned prior to our arrival.
- Any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. that can be removed from carpeted areas will shorten the time a technician needs to be in your home.
- Please remove breakable items.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies or skirts on upholstered furniture that may be touching the carpet.
- Your electronics, china cabinets, sectional sofas, beds, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved by our technicians. Please make arrangements to move these items prior to our arrival. We also offer in-home, labor only moving services if needed for a nominal fee. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned when sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the item.
- During our pre-inspection walk-through, please advise us of any special instructions to follow.
- Fire Dawgs Carpet Cleaning guarantees its stain and spot removal services 100%. Please advise your technician if you have any spots or stains that require special attention.
- Please be aware of and plan for your outside door being ajar during the cleaning process.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning crew won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not always be obtained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
As far as kids are concerned, we are concerned for their safety. Please keep a very close eye on them during the cleaning process.
- Furniture items removed from the carpet prior to cleaning should remain off the carpet for at least 10 hours or until carpet dries completely.
- To prevent re-soiling, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
Schedule an appointment
Call our Indianapolis carpet cleaners at 1-800-712-5865 or Contact Us Online the next time you need professional carpet cleaning, gutter cleaning, or pressure washing. We are proud to serve customers within a 35 mile radius of Indianapolis. Whether you need window cleaning for your home or business, we hope that you will give the experienced professionals at Fire Dawgs Window Cleaning a chance to earn your business.